FxPro is a retail broker that is based in the United Kingdom and offers CFD trading in six groups of assets — forex, shares, spot indices, futures, spot metals, and spot energies. The broker provides clients with access to top-tier liquidity providers and offers fast trade execution with no dealing desk intervention.
In this broker review, we will pay attention to the critical aspects of FxPro, which you may want to consider before deciding whether to trade with this online brokerage.
Key Pros and Cons
- Multiple trading platforms, such as MT4, MT5, cTrader, and more
- A good range of useful trading tools
- Strict broker regulations in multiple jurisdictions
- No dealing desk intervention (NDD)
- A good selection of educational resources
- Various useful trading tools
- Segregated client funds
- Several trading instruments across different asset classes
- Reliable client support team
- Tight spreads
- Tight spreads
- Zero commission
- No USA clients
- No managed accounts
- No social trading platform
- Inactivity fees
The introduction of FxPro
FxPro was launched in 2006 to provide retail and institutional clients with unhindered access to the global financial markets. The broker provides traders with the right resources — sophisticated trading platforms, useful trading tools, multiple learning materials, responsive client support team, and more — they need to trade the financial market with ease. Regulated in various jurisdictions, the broker offers transparent and quality execution, as well as competitive trading conditions, such as no dealing desk intervention, tight spreads, zero commission, ultra-fast execution, deep liquidity, and more. The minimum deposit required to start trading is $100. However, the broker recommends a minimum deposit of $500.
The Exponential expansion is with retail and institutional clients in over 170 countries. The broker has grown exponentially in the past few years, with four global offices and over 200 employees who are focused on delivering reliable brokerage services to thousands of retail and institutional clients from over 170 countries. The broker has won over 90 international awards, including the Most Trusted Forex Broker 2017 by the Global Brands Magazine. This shows that most of their clients are happy with their services.
FxPro Group is comprised of the following corporate entities with their respective regulated offices:
- FxPro UK Limited, regulated by the FCA: office address: 13-14 Basinghall str., City of London, EC2V 5BQ, United Kingdom.
- FxPro Financial Services Limited, regulated by the CySEC: office address: Karyatidon 1, Ypsonas 4180, Cyprus
- FxPro Financial Services Limited, regulated by the FSCA: office address: South Africa
- FxPro Global Markets Limited, regulated by the SCB: office address: Albany Financial Center, South Ocean Boulevard, New Providence, The Bahamas.
Note that FxPro does not offer its services to residents of certain countries, such as the United States, Iran, and Canada.
Why Trade with FxPro?
Now, let us provide a quick list of the key features that we like about FxPro.
|Aspect||What we like|
|Regulation||Transparent broker, regulated in multiple jurisdictions: FCA, CySEC, FSCA, and SCB|
|Pricing||Competitive spreads and zero commissions|
|Execution||Ultra-fast trade execution with no dealing desk intervention. Trades are executed directly from the broker’s Ultra-low latency Equinix datacentre co-location, which ensures speedy execution. Its deep liquidity allows for the best possible Bid and Ask prices|
|Trading||Multiple financial instruments across six asset classes: Forex, shares, spot indices, futures, spot metals, and spot energies.|
|Platforms||Advanced trading platforms, including MT4, MT5, cTrader, and the proprietary FxPro Edge.|
|Customer Support||Knowledgeable client support team who are polite and prompt in response.|
FxPro is authorized and regulated in various jurisdictions:
In the United Kingdom, the broker’s headquarters, FxPro UK, is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority with registration no. 509956. This is a renowned regulatory authority in the United Kingdom.
In the EU, FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission with license no.: 078/07. The CySEC is one of the most popular financial regulatory authorities in the EU.
The South African arm of FxPro Financial Services Limited is authorized by the Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) (authorization no. 45052).
FxPro’s operations in other parts of the world are handled by FxPro Global Markets Limited, which is authorized and regulated by the Securities Commission of the Bahamas with license no. SIA-F184.
A breakdown of the various regulatory regimes is presented below.
|United Kingdom||FxPro UK||Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)||Registration No. 509956|
|EU||FxPro Financial Services Limited||Cyprus Securities and Exchange (CySEC)||Licence No.: 078/07|
|South Africa||FxPro Financial Services Limited||Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA)||Authorization No.: 45052|
|Internationally||FxPro Global Markets Limited||Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB)||License No. SIA-F184|
The FCA and CySEC are renowned regulatory authorities, so we can say that the broker’s regulation status is solid.
However, CFTC regulation is absent, which means that FxPro cannot provide its services to citizens or residents of the United States.
KYC Procedure for Account Creation and Depositing
It is easy to create a live trading account with FxPro. The account application process is quick and can be completed in a few minutes. Generally, FxPro’s account creation process complies with the industry-standard procedure and follows these steps:
- Creating your secure login: You enter a valid email and choose a password
- Completing the application form with your details: You input your names, date of birth, city of residence, address, postcode, and phone number
- Choosing your trading account: Choose your preferred trading platform and account type (MT4, MT5, and cTrader)
- Checking your suitability status: You will be required to disclose information about your employment status and sources of income, as well as your trading experience. If you are approved based on your answers, you can proceed to the next step of the process, but if any of your answers do not match the broker’s internal requirements, your application will be rejected;
- Agree to the terms: You need to tick the box at the bottom of the account registration form to indicate that you agree to FxPro’s Terms and Conditions
- Verifying your documents: You provide your proof of ID (Passport, national ID card, or Driver’s License) and proof of residency (utility bill or bank account statement that is less than three months) for FxPro to verify your account.
Although the account creation is swift and can be completed within 5 minutes, it may take up to 24 hours to verify your trading account. Upon verifying your account, you will have to fund it using any of the available payment methods before you can go live, but you can still trade on a demo account until you fund your live account.
The broker offers a choice of five live trading account options. The account options differ in their pricing, execution model, and available trading platform. The account types include the following:
MT4 Fixed Spreads Account
MT4 Variable Spread Account
|Feature||MT4||MT4 Fixed||MT4 Variable||cTrader||MT5|
|44 FX pairs|
|CFDs on major indices, commodities, metals, and bonds|
|Minimum account balance||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Web and desktop platforms, MT4 and mobile apps|
|Unlimited free wire transfers|
|Negative balance protection|
|Fully automated execution|
|Variable contract sizes (as low as 1 unit)|
Islamic Account (Swap-Free)
The broker also offers the Islamic account, which is a swap-free account designed for Muslim clients who are unable to receive or pay swaps due to religious beliefs. While this account type does not incur any swaps or interest charges on overnight positions, the account holder may be charged an administration fee on trading positions.
In addition to the various live trading accounts, FxPro provides traders with a demo account option. The demo account is developed for practice purposes, and as such, new traders can use it to learn how to trade and also master the broker’s trading platform. The account also allows experienced traders to practice their trading strategies risk-free before implementing them on live accounts.
Trading fees and other costs
To succeed as a trader in the financial markets, it is important to always pay close attention to a broker’s trading fees and other costs before making a trading decision. As a CFD and forex broker, FxPro offers two main types of trading fees:
- Trading fees – spreads, commissions, and overnight financing rates;
- Non-trading costs – account management fees, deposit and withdrawal fees, non-activity fees.
Let us take a quick look at the trading fees that are available at FxPro.
|Costs/fees||What is this?||At FxPro|
|Spreads||The cost is incorporated into the price of what you trade. A wider bid-ask spread means higher costs.|
|Commission||A flat fee paid per position is often used as an alternative to charging via the spread.|
|Financing charges||The cost of holding a position active overnight.||The broker will not charge an extra fee on top of standard swap rates.|
|Deposit fees||Fees charged by the broker to fund your account.||None|
|Withdrawal fees||Fees charged by the broker to withdraw money from your account.||None|
|Inactivity fees||Fees charged on dormant trading accounts.||$15|
FxPro generates its revenues from a combination of spreads and commissions. Spreads on the EUR/USD start from 1.4 pips in the MT4 Trading Platform (where commissions are not charged) and 0.2 pips in the cTrader platform where commissions apply. The various spreads offered by FxPro for different account options is shown below:
- MT4 Accounts — Spreads start from 1.4 pips with no commissions
- MT5 Account — Low spreads starting from 1.5 pips with zero commissions
- CTrader account: Offers tight competitive spreads from 0.1 pips with a commission of $4.5 per side.
Let us take a look at the average spreads offered on the various account types:
|Instrument||MT4 Accounts||MT5 Account||cTrader Account|
|EUR/USD||1.4 pip||1.5 pip||0.2 pips|
|GBP/USD||1.5 pips||1.6 pips||0.5 pips|
|USD/JPY||1.4 pips||1.5 pips||0.4 pips|
From the above table, we can easily see that the zero-commission trading accounts — MT4 and MT5 — have higher spreads, which have been marked up to cover the costs of trading the various currency pairs. However, the cTrader account, with a commission fee of $4.5 per side, has tight spreads that start from 0.2 pips.
Now, let us compare the trading costs for the three account types. Let use a 1 Lot trade on EUR/USD (one pip movement equals $10) and assume that the trade is opened and closed at the same price. By using the average spreads, the trading costs for the three accounts will be:
- Spread – 1.4 pip
- TOTAL COST – 1.4 x $10 = $14.0 per side and $28 per round turn
- Spread – 1.5 pips
- TOTAL COST – 1.5 x $10 = $15.0 per side and $30 per round turn
- Spread – 0.2 pips
- Spread cost – 0.2 x $10 = $2.0 per side and $4 per round turn
- Commission – $4.5 per side and $9.00 per round turn
- TOTAL COST – $4.00 + $9.00 = $13.00 per round turn
So, the cTrader Account is the cheapest of the three accounts, thanks to its tight spreads and competitive commission fees.
At this point, let us compare FxPro MT4 accounts average spreads with those other major brokerages offered on the three most actively traded Forex pairs.
|Instrument||FxPro||IC Markets||Fusion Markets||IG Markets|
From the table above, the spreads offered by FxPro MT4 Accounts are quite higher than those offered by the big names in the industry — for example, IC Markets, IG Markets, and Fusion Markets.
The broker charges a commission of $4.5 per side on the cTrader account. However, apart from the cTrader account, FxPro does not charge any commission on other account types. On those other account types (the MT4 and MT5 accounts), the broker generates revenue only through the marked-up spreads.
On the other hand, the commission fee of $4.5 per side on the cTrader account entails that:
- for a 1 Standard Lot trade (100,000 units), a trader will pay a $4.5 commission to open a position and another $4.50 to close the position, making it a total of $9.00 per round turn;
- for a 1 Mini Lot trade (10,000 units), a trader will pay a $0.45 commission to open a position and another $0.45 to close the position, making it a total of $0.90 per round turn;
- for a 1 Micro Lot trade (1,000 units), a trader will pay a $0.045 commission to open a position and another $0.045 to close the position, making it a total of $0.09 per round turn.
Interestingly, the $9.00 commission for a 1 Lot trade on the cTrader account is a bit higher than what its peers charge. For example, IC Markets charges a $7.00 commission per lot per round turn. Fusion Markets even charges lower commissions: an equivalent trade on a Zero Spread Account with Fusion Markets will incur a $4.50 commission per round turn, which is, at present, among the most competitive offers within the industry.
A Swap Rate is an overnight or rollover interest earned or paid for holding positions overnight. Interest is paid on currency sold and received on currency bought. The rate is affected by market conditions and the interest rate of the affiliated countries of the chosen Forex currency pair.
FxPro’s financial institutional partners calculate the daily released rates using risk-management analysis. As a result, each currency pair has its Forex swap charge.
You can see the swap charges for a currency position by logging into their MT4 platform and taking the following steps:
- Locate your product in the ‘Market Watch’ window. Right-click and select ‘Symbols.’
- Select the product you wish to view from the list. Select ‘Specifications’.
- Here, you can view the Forex swap rates for long and short positions.
Following the standard practice of brokers, FxPro does not charge any deposit fees.
FxPro does not charge any withdrawal fees on all the available payment methods. However, payments to and from overseas banking institutions may attract intermediary transfer fees from either party, which are independent of FxPro.
FxPro charges an inactivity fee of $15 (or the equivalent of the account currency) after 12 months of inactivity and $5 every subsequent month.
Overall on Fees
FxPro offers tight spreads for the cTrader account type, but the MT4 and MT5 accounts have marked-up spreads. The commission fees are competitive as most account options offer zero commission fees. There are no additional fees on top of overnight financing charges. The absence of non-trading costs is largely beneficial for traders. However, there is an inactivity fee of $15 after one year and $5 per month subsequently.
Overall, FxPro only deserves a pass mark on fees.
Desktop Trading Platforms
At FxPro, all trading activities are carried out using the following trading platforms: MT4, MT5, cTrader, and the proprietary FxPro Edge.
Used by millions of traders worldwide since its launch in 2005, MT4 is the most popular retail trading platform. Both experienced and novice traders choose it for its intuitive user interface and powerful trading capabilities. MetaTrader 4 has established itself as the industry standard, as it features all the necessary tools a trader needs to analyze the Forex market, place orders, and manage positions. Alongside advanced trading infrastructure, competitive pricing, and superior order execution with no dealing desk intervention, the FxPro MT4 is one of the most powerful combinations in online forex trading. The MT4 trading platform has a simple and user-friendly interface that can be rearranged and modified to suit the client’s desires.
Other essential features of the Mt4 trading platform include the following:
- Charting and analysis with 30 technical indicators and 24 drawing tools.
- Support for the scripting and deployment of expert advisors (EAs)
- Price alert notifications via SMS, email, and pop-ups.
- 50+ preinstalled technical indicators
- 24 analytical charting tools
- Three chart types and nine timeframes
- One-click trading & trade from charts
MT4 is available as a desktop application for Windows and Mac computers, a web version (WebTrader), and a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. The WebTrader can be accessed through all popular web browsers, such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge.
The broker also provides traders with the MT5 trading platform. It is a more advanced version of the MT4 trading platform. It was launched in 2010 to succeed the MT4 platform. MT5has all the basic features of the MT4 plus advanced features and extended functionalities, such as 21 timeframes and nine chart types. Some of the exciting features of the MT5 trading platform include:
- Depth of market-level two pricing
- Up to 100 charts can be opened at the same time.
- Charts can be viewed in up to 21 timeframes.
- Six pending order types.
- Access to the MQL5 community
- Market signals
- An economic calendar for tracking financial news releases.
- Multi-currency strategy tester
- Price alert notifications via SMS, email, and platform alerts.
The MT5 trading platform is also available in desktop, web, and mobile versions.
In addition to MT4 and MT5, the broker provides traders with the intuitive cTrader trading platform. It is a powerful trading platform with advanced built-in charting and trading tools to ensure speedy trade executions. The cTrader platform allows users to easily trade all the available financial assets. It was developed by ‘Spotware Systems Ltd,’ a fintech firm with headquarters in Cyprus.
Some of the core features of the cTrader platform include:
- Multiple types of orders: stop-limit order, market order, and more
- Six chart styles including Dots chart, Heikin-Ashi, HLC chart, line chart, bar chart, and the popular candlestick charts.
- 20 timeframes
- Over 60 built-ion technical indicators
The cTrader trading platform is available as a desktop application for Windows and Mac computers, a WebTrader that runs directly on modern web browsers, and a mobile app that is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
This is the broker’s proprietary trading platform. It is mainly designed for spread betting, and it allows traders to trade hundreds of financial instruments across different asset classes — Forex, shares, spot metals, spot energies, and spot indices. The platform features an intuitive user interface, which is fully customizable, allowing users to tweak it to suit their preferences. The broker makes its proprietary trading platform available in desktop, web, and mobile versions. The mobile version is best suited for traders who wish to check trading positions and place trades while on the move.
Mobile Trading Platforms
Mobile trading platforms come with an additional level of convenience. As a result, the broker offers the mobile version of its proprietary trading platform to help clients to trade from anywhere and anytime if they are connected to the internet. The mobile version of the FxPro trading platform narrows down all the desktop platform features to the small screens of your mobile handheld devices. It is available as a mobile app that is compatible with Android and iOS devices and can be downloaded from the respective app stores.
In addition, the available third-party trading platforms — MT4, MT5, and cTrader trading platforms — are also available in mobile versions with the same features and functionalities as the desktop platforms. This brings a whole new level of convenience to the entire trading process as traders can access their trading accounts and place trades on the go, as long as they are connected to the internet.
FxPro offers CFDs on six asset classes, including Forex, shares, spot indices, futures, spot metals, and spot energies. Their range of available financial assets compares fairly to other big brokers, such as OANDA and Fusion Markets.
|Asset Class||FxPro||IC Markets||Fusion Markets|
Let us now take a closer look at the product list.
FxPro offers access to the most liquid global FX markets. The broker allows traders to trade over 70 currency pairs — including all major pairs and several exotic and minor currency pairs — offering tight spreads and fast order execution.
The broker uses fractional pricing to offer tighter spreads and more accurate pricing on the currency pairs. It quotes all FX pairs to an extra digit after the pip, which means that the last digit in any quote refers to a Point (10% of a Pip).
If you are new to online forex trading, you can go through the broker’s online educational section to familiarise yourself with the market and how CFD trading works.
A share, also known as stock, is a type of security that allows an investor to own a part of a company. Shares are traded on the equity markets, which are centralized stock exchanges that maintain central records of volume and price data, unlike Forex that trades over the counter.
At FxPro, you can speculate in the equity market without having to purchase actual shares. This is because the broker offers shares as CFDs, which allow traders to speculate on the price movements of an instrument without physically owning the underlying asset.
You can trade CFDs on shares of some of the largest and most popular companies in the US, UK, and so on and benefit from ultra-fast order execution and competitive trading conditions.
Traders who are looking to speculate on the value of a range of commodities, indices, and energies can consider trading futures with FxPro. The broker allows traders to trade CFDs on futures and trade the price fluctuations of a wide range of assets: commodities, indices, and energies. Trading futures with FxPro is a good way to diversify your investor account.
Energy commodities are some of the most important commodities globally because they are used to power the economy. At FxPro, you can trade on spot energies, such as Brent, WTI, and Natural Gas, which are considered the most important raw material resources on the planet.
FxPro allows you to trade the energy markets via the available trading platforms. And, you can also practice energy trading on the demo accounts before attempting to trade them live.
FxPro allows traders to benefit from the metals markets by offering CFDs in various precious metals. With FxPro, you can trade gold, silver, palladium, and platinum. The broker doesn’t seem to offer CFD trading in industrial metals like zinc, copper, and steel.
The broker offers leverage of up to 1:50 on gold, silver, palladium, and platinum. However, for EU residents, the maximum leverage is 1:30 for retail traders, in accordance with the MiFID II ESMA directive.
The CFD broker allows traders to trade CFDs on some of the most popular equity market indexes, such as Dax 30, Dow 30, S&P 500, Russel 3000, FTSE 100, FTSE 250, Stoxx 50, Nikkei 250, and so on, offering competitive spreads and ultra-low spreads.
You can speculate on the price movement of any global equity index of choice. Trading indices are popular among FxPro traders due to their comprehensive terms, accurate quotes from several suppliers, and versatile analytics. At FxPro, all indices trading styles are welcome, including scalping, hedging, swing trading, and position trading, and you can use any Expert Advisor (EA) that suits your trading style.
FxPro allows Bitcoin traders to benefit from the cryptocurrency markets by offering CFDs in various digital assets. Cryptocurrencies are digital, decentralized currencies that were created to work as a medium of exchange. The cryptocurrency market offers traders a new way of investing, free from intermediaries like governments or rating agencies. Like other Bitcoin brokers, at FxPro, clients can trade cryptocurrencies as CFDs in pairs with USD.
The broker states that it is neither an ECN nor STP broker. Rather, it offers true No Dealing Desk (NDD) executions. FxPro claims to not intervene in pricing or execution of client orders. Rather, its proprietary aggregator, ‘Quotix’, FxPro collates prices from over 12 liquidity providers. The trading servers are located at the Equinix Data centers in either LD5 London or Amsterdam, which are near Tier 1 banks that provide liquidity. This ensures ultra-fast trade execution speed that is estimated at approximately 11.06 milliseconds.
Thus, with FxPro, you will enjoy the benefit of super-fast trade execution with no dealing desk intervention. The broker offers you institutional trading conditions using top-tier liquidity providers (LPs) to ensure deep liquidity, fast trade execution speeds, and tight spreads.
It is very easy to fund your FxPro trading account due to the many available payment options. The broker does not charge any deposit fees, and it allows clients to open accounts and deposit funds in different base currencies. The following base currencies are allowed: AUD, USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, SGD, JPY, and CAD.
However, it is important to note that FxPro does not accept third-party payments, so all funds deposited into your trading account must be under the same name as your FxPro trading account. Payment from joint bank accounts or credit cards is accepted if the trading account holder is one of the beneficiaries. The minimum deposit is $100.
The following payment methods are available for account deposits at FxPro:
|China Union Pay||Instant|
|Thailand Instant Bank Wire Transfer||Instant|
Currently, there are no deposit bonuses available with this brokerage.
To make a withdrawal from your trading account, log in to your secure client portal and select the Withdrawal tab from the Funds Management dropdown menu. The time frame for processing a withdrawal request is normally 1-3 business days to allow the broker to complete various security checks before initiating payment.
However, the time frame for receipt of the payment after the broker has initiated it depends on the payment method used. The withdrawal screen on the trading platform states the minimum withdrawal requirements for each payment method. Processing a withdrawal request for less than the minimum withdrawal amount may result in charges to your account, even though FxPro does not charge any internal fees for withdrawals above the minimum amount.
Due to AML / CTF laws, FxPro cannot deposit funds to third parties. As a result, all money withdrawn from your account must go to a bank account in the same name as your FxPro trading account. It is preferable to withdraw via the same method used to deposit into the trading account.
Customer Support Contacts
The broker’s clients can send all their general, technical, and account-related inquiries to a reliable customer support team. FxPro’s client support team is very polite and highly responsive to clients’ problems. The support team is available all round the clock — 24/7 — and can be reached via the following contact channels:
|Live Chat||24/7||Less than 30 seconds|
|Telephone contact||24/5||Within several minutes|
|Email contact||24/5||Within several hours|
|FAQs||24/7||On the website|
- Live Chat: This efficient channel allows clients to chat directly with the broker’s support team live. The live chat function is available as a “Chat” icon at the lower-right corner of the website. When a client clicks on the icon, they will be required to input their name and email address. After that, they type their message in the bigger box to interact with the customer support team live.
- Telephone contact: Clients can also contact the broker’s support team over the phone from 9 am to 5 pm, Monday – Friday through any of the following phone numbers for the broker’s offices in various cities:
- Tel: +357 25 969 200
- Fax: +357 25 969 256
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 151 5550
- Fax: +44 (0) 207 600 7063
Interestingly, the support team responds promptly when contacted via any of the above telephone numbers.
- Email Contact: The broker’s client support team can be reached via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
After emailing the support team during business hours, we got a reply to our queries within a few hours.
- Get Help: This is a comprehensive list of Frequently Asked Questions. They answer some of the clients’ most common questions, and they are arranged in the following categories: about FxPro, account application, account management, fund management, trading with FxPro, and trading platforms.
We should also mention some of FxPro’s awards for their satisfactory services:
- Best FxProvider 2021: Online Personal Wealth Awards:
- Best trading platform 2020: Financial Times & Investors Chronicle
- Best CFD FxProvider 2021: Online Personal Wealth Awards
Research and Educational Materials
The broker offers a rich selection of learning resources to help traders understand the financial markets and make better trading decisions. The available educational resources include learning courses, trading platform manuals, video tutorials, daily market updates, and more. Here is what you will find:
- An extensive education section that contains a free Forex basic lesson arranged into nine courses. Each course has training cards and ‘check yourself’ quizzes. The topics covered are financial markets, trading sessions, chart types, pips, lots, leverage, margin, and CFDs. Other educational courses cover fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology, and more.
- Various video tutorials on the following topics: how to register an account, verify profile, download trading platforms, and fund accounts.
- Regular webinars
- Ebooks on various trading topics
Security and Money Guarantees
At bestbrokers.com, we are committed to ensuring that traders trade with only regulated online brokers, and FxPro is one of such. Our key findings include:
- Over a decade of business history and growth
- Strict regulation in multiple jurisdictions, including FCA and CySEC
- Award-winning broker
The broker’s regulation in multiple jurisdictions helps to build trust. It is also a strong indication that the broker complies with the strict regulatory policies of various top-tier financial authorities, which can make clients feel that their funds are safe with the broker.
|Entity||Regulator||Amount covered||Negative Balance Protection|
|FxPro UK||Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)||£85,000|
|FxPro Financial Services Limited||Cyprus Securities and Exchange (CySEC)||£20,000|
|FxPro Financial Services Limited||Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA)||N/A|
|FxPro Global Markets Limited||Securities Commission of the Bahamas (SCB)||N/A|
Finally, the broker has bagged several industry awards from Online Personal Wealth Awards, Financial Times & Investors Chronicle, and Online Personal Wealth Awards. Some of the awards include Best FxProvider 2021, Best Trading Platform 2020, Best CFD FX Provider 2021, and more.
After a careful review of FxPro, our team of experts at BestBrokers.com believes say that FxPro is a good choice to trade with if you are more concerned about safety than lower trading costs. While the broker doesn’t offer the cheapest spreads and commissions on some of its account types, it is regulated by two tier-1 financial authorities. Some of their exciting features include:
- Flexible leverage
- Innovative trading technology
- Lightning-fast execution via the MT4, MT5, and other advanced trading platforms
- High liquidity
- Award-winning customer service
- Free education to sharpen your skills
- Standalone and built-in trading tools